I purchased the Queen Serta Exuberant mattress about 1 year ago.Within the first months the mattress starting sagging in the middle.

I sleep by myself, am 5'6" and weigh 115 lbs. I have tried rotating it, but can not flip it because it is a pillow top. This mattress is terrible!! I also bought a new bed frame and this did not fix it!

Have done researching online and have come to the conclusion that I need a platform foundation. Tried mattress toppers and constant rotating and nothing fixes it! It's horrible. My 70 lb.

niece sleeps with me when she visits and even her back hurts and she rolls to the middle. I know this is not a weight issue and can not get any help from Shop NBC!

I will NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!Do not buy this mattress, it is horrible!

Review about: Serta Mattress.

I have the same problems with this mattress.I bought it in 2012 and am in pain every day.

I cut the labels off and cannot locate them. I am sure I kept them, but I have no idea where. I can't try to get a refund...

I am really upset that a bed I have had for such a short period of time is this bad.It's been bad for a few years too!