We bought what we thought was a king-sized mattress.In an effort for Serta to save money, they had advertised the mattress to be a king size, however they had made it 6" shorter than the typical shorter size.
We had purchased the mattress and then purchased the king frame. We noticed that the frame did not fit and so we ended up selling it and getting another frame type. We hit the same problem. It was then we began to realize that Serta built the mattress too short.
After contacting Serta, they had required us to pay $35 for an inspector to verify the dimensions were wrong. We mailed in the check.
2 weeks after Serta cashed the check in, I called to ask when they were coming and they had said that they will not inspect the mattress due to the fact that it was a floor model.Serta had cut corners to save themselves some money, sold us an oddly shaped mattress that will not fit any frame at king-size price, and pocketed our inspection money!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Serta Icomfort Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."