Serta - GOING ON 4 BEDS NOW IN THE PAST 5 YEARS!!!!

87 of 232 Serta reviews

In 2007, I purchased a bed for $399, King Size, Serta, Buy any size same price deal.I had to buy the frame and box springs too, $699 total.

2 years went by and my back went from bad worse. I thought, this was the reason I bought a new one is so that my back wasn't sooooo sore. I took off all of our bedding and looked closely and found SAGGING!!!

OK. So I went in and we got a new bed.

Had to pay for an upgrade, since this bed wasn't around anymore. 1 year later, SAGGING!!!! My back was in extreme pain once again. Sag was 1-1/2 inches or more each time by the way.

So I went back in .

. . had to buy an upgrade to a Bellagio because it seemed there wasn't enough spring count in my bed. Good salesmen by the way, cause I fell for it!

1 year later SAGGING!!!!!! I went back Feb. 13th 2013 and . .

. OH MY GOD this is annoying!!! All they will give me is equal value bed!!!! $1,000 later, thousands of dollars of chiropractor bills, 5 years of pain and misery, and 3 SAGGING horrible beds .

. . and now I have to get the same or one of equal value AGAIN!!! I don't trust this brand SERTA ANYMORE!!!

HOM furniture needs to stop selling them!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!GET ME A BED THAT WON'T SAG, WITHOUT CHARGING ME MORE, AND STAND BEHIND YOUR CRAPPY HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
87 of 232 Serta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bam

Sep 23, 2013 #720747

You buy cheap you get cheap results. 699 for a king is extremely low end

brit

Aug 19, 2013 #702903

I beg to differ. Total cost of their bed was $699, which for an "any size same price" special is reasonable...esp if its half off the regular price. Right now Sears is selling a Full for $640...reg price $1340.

George

Oct 20, 2014 #887276

Yea but if you shop different stores you will find that Sears regular price is about twice the other stores. When they have a 50% off sale they are now down to all the other stores regular price. You must remember it's not how much you save it's how much did you pay.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Serta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Serta.
Filing a new complaint about
×