Style and Design

I bought a Blue Fusion 1000 pillowtop from America Mattress. On Morehead City, NC

I’m 33 days into my trial.

The bed is too hard and causing bodily discomfort. I’ve tried resolving the issue with the merchant, but they are not allowing me full purchase price on a trade. Instead of standing behind purchase, they are trying to make 1000 on a trade. We cannot come to any agreement. They pushed the trial hard, now I’m stuck with a mattress I can’t sleep on. I even requested GIVING it to them if they would pick it up.

Totally unacceptable. I have almost 2600 invested.

I wanted to reach out to another avenue for resolution prior to filing a lawsuit.

I want to trade this mattress. The Icomfort blue 3000 foam is the only thing I can find that is soft enough through Serta.

I’d prefer a full refund.

Please advise.

I didn't like: Never buy a serta product again and shared on social media, Warranty stinks, Awful customer service sagging mattress, Very bad, Workmanship.

• Replacement Problems
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 05.

Comments

The mattress being too hard is not due to any neglect by Serta. If you bought it from a retailer that doesn't off a refund or full replacement credit, that is not the fault of the manufacturer.