We purchased a Serta Nolina mattress two and a half years ago.I have been having extensive back problems the past 9 months, mainly pain at night.

so much so that I have to get up through the night and sit in my chair. My Physical therapist asked about our mattress, and I laughed saying, it's fairly new we just bought it in 2012.

I told my husband maybe we should try turning it over, only to find that the bottom is not pillow top, but a hard surface.

While looking at the mattress top, I notice that both my side and my husband's side are sagging where we lie.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bobandgloriap stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and sagging mattress. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of serta nolina mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Serta needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serta nolina mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Serta.

Had an Experience with Serta?

Comments