We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective.I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but didn't actually see it for over a month so it couldn't be returned.
The pillowtop is totally flat on both sides and ends. The middle has a hump of at least 12 inches. We have tried everything to beat down the hump to no avail.
I have heard we are not the only one with this problem and I am trying to get some help from Serta but don't have anything yet.I can't afford to buy another one.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pillow Top Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."