Queen size Serta Series I Applause with lump or bump in the Middle
After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle.
We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their mattress seem like they do not listen very well. We did find out from this web site that to get rid of the hump you had to cut into the mattress. We hesitated to cut into it however, we could not sleep on the mattress any more.
We final did cut into the mattress just enough to get our hand inside. First above the stitching which did not work because they place a lay of cloth between the Gel Foam and the Top Foam. Once we could reached the foam we pulled it back and no more hump. GREAT ADVICE GOOD LUCK
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "kjonline.com/news/Waterville-police-officer-disciplined-for-treatment-of-homeless-man.html I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity. Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been..."
- "I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it. It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."