Serta Icomfort warranty is ***!

We bought Serta Icomfort King Mattress in Oct.2013 it came with 25 year warranty but warranty would be voided if you didn't purchase a $90 mattress pad cover.We bought this!

had the cover on all the time over a 6 month period the mattress starting sinking and sunk more than 1 1/4 inches. I had inspector from store we bought it at come out he noticed a small stain on mattress said warranty for mattress is voided now because of this! So I had to fall back on the warranty of mattress protector. Several steps in getting this done included sending the cover back to manufacture, copies of receipts, date of incident, etc.

So there is small tear/rip in cover where apparently coffee spilled through and I didn't notice. Now the warranty of the mattress protector has been denied because they asked me when the stain happened and I didn't know guessed a date and it was not within the 5 day window that they have to report a claim!

My problem is what the *** does small stain not anywhere near the sinking of mattress have to do with the quality of the mattress..We are now out $2500 for mattress because no one is covering warranty.So now we are out $2500 for a mattress that we can't sleep on!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Awful customer service sagging mattress

Reason of review:
Serta Icomfort Prodigy Everfeel Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #792696 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Serta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.