SERTA Perfect Day Super Pillowtop

129 of 232 Serta reviews

$1900 mistake.Sags, painful to sleep on.

Bought this gorgeous mattress on sale (thank God I did not pay full price!) less than 2 years ago. It was wonderful the 1st year but I noticed it starting to sag. All the lovely pillowtop materials are gone in the middle - if I want to be comfortable I have to scooch to the far ends of the bed and risk falling off! I alternate sleeping at the head, then the foot of the bed, then at either side.

Sad.

20 year warranty is a joke.They only honor the warranty if the sag is measurable (3 inches) when no one is IN the bed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
129 of 232 Serta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 28, 2015 #988950

Same problem, will be replacing for the second time. Thankfully they are letting me pick a different brand!

Saeng,

Aug 24, 2012 #533530

Having the same problem like written by "Disappointed." I bought a Serta mattress set on 8/18/2012, mattress was delivery on 8/19/12. It has been 5 days and the first day I slept in it, I was sinking in the bed. I woke up with a headache and back pain and neck pain. I was tossing and turning all night. This is the worst and uncomfortable bed ever. I am going back to the store to get it exchange on 8/25/2012.

Disappointed TOO in Columbus,

Aug 05, 2012 #524209

I had the same problem with this mattress. I only weigh 110 lbs., but would continue to roll to the center and felt like I would then be in a deep hole. Then, I would squeeze to the edge and try to hang on. It was also hot. I wish I had contacted the company, but instead threw it out to the garbage which is where it belonged.

Never again

Jul 04, 2012 #507193

My husband and I bought this mattress a year and a half ago. It slept so hot that we were waking up in puddles of our own sweat half-way through the night. We tried everything to make the bed cooler (sleeping on extra sheets, using different toppers, fans under the bed, etc.) and ended up just having to sleep with the air on at 66 degrees. Neither of us are "hot sleepers" or anything, so it was definitely the bed. Substantial sagging also began about a year into the purchase. I weigh about one hundred pounds and there was a big impression of my sleep position. We just got rid of it and bought a much cooler bed (thank the Lord!). I sympathize with anyone who has this mattress!

DISAPPOINTED

Mar 25, 2012 #455265

YOUR NOT ALONE I PURCHASED A SERTA PERFECT SLEEPER DISTINCTION SUPER PILLOW TOP QUEEN READ SOME NEGATIVE REVIEWS BUT THOUGHT WELL MAYBE ITS THE CUSTOMER BEING PICKY...WRONG I JUST GOT MINE TWO WKS AGO AFRAID TO SLEEP IN IT FOR CONCERNED THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM SAGGING IN THE MIDDLE WELLK IT DOES I FEEL LIKE IM SAGGING SOME WHAT IN THE MIDDLE THEN ON EDGE SINCE ITS SUPPOSE TO NOT SAG WHEN U SIT ON EDGE I GOTTA LIKE CLIMB UP N OUT WHAT IS THAT? I HAVE 30 DAYS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO....RETHINK B4 PURCHASING.. :cry

1 0 Reply
TFT

Feb 08, 2012 #425220

I was told the sag or body impression had to measure at least 1.5" to be an acceptable claim. There is no serta customer serveice, just lip service. The warranty is written in a fashion so the customer has no recourse. Can you say "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT"!?!

1 0 Reply
Gale

Jan 15, 2012 #410030

FYI, I also bought a Serta at Sam's club. Their policy is to accept returns that are within the warranty. I returned mine after the first year because of the same problems that you experienced. I then bought a memory foam mattress from Sams.com. I have had it for nearly 2 years & still love it. f Sams is a great place to make this kind of purchase.

Sorry about your experience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.