$1900 mistake.Sags, painful to sleep on.
Bought this gorgeous mattress on sale (thank God I did not pay full price!) less than 2 years ago. It was wonderful the 1st year but I noticed it starting to sag. All the lovely pillowtop materials are gone in the middle - if I want to be comfortable I have to scooch to the far ends of the bed and risk falling off! I alternate sleeping at the head, then the foot of the bed, then at either side.
20 year warranty is a joke.They only honor the warranty if the sag is measurable (3 inches) when no one is IN the bed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Serta Perfect Day Super Pillowtop
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "We saved all our pennies about a year or so; then dialed up the phone 8 -6 -6 -4 - F E L D C O. Neil was..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."