$1900 mistake.Sags, painful to sleep on.
Bought this gorgeous mattress on sale (thank God I did not pay full price!) less than 2 years ago. It was wonderful the 1st year but I noticed it starting to sag. All the lovely pillowtop materials are gone in the middle - if I want to be comfortable I have to scooch to the far ends of the bed and risk falling off! I alternate sleeping at the head, then the foot of the bed, then at either side.
20 year warranty is a joke.They only honor the warranty if the sag is measurable (3 inches) when no one is IN the bed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Serta Perfect Day Super Pillowtop
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."