1.7K views

I bought a Queen Benson mattress and box spring at Big Lots a month ago and it is the very worst mattress I have slept on in my life. It is lumpy and sags and the box spring is totally useless.

I tried using a plywood board between the mattress and the box spring to help but it was not any help at all. After 3 nights waking up with a very stiff back, I returned to Big Lots and was told they do NOT accept returns or exchanges. I am out $475.00 and will never even LOOK at another SERTA mattress again.

I would rather sleep on the floor. Big Lots also has lost a customer, not that they care.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $475. The author is overall dissatisfied with Serta. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Serta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Serta to other companies on our site.

Comments

I also got a twin setts benson- still paying on it (their lease option is double the cost) The mattress is uncomfortable a waste of my money. My back hurts. No support & false advertising