Within three months of buying our new Serta pillow top my husband and I were sleeping in valleys. Since we cannot just run out and buy a new mattress we are both now waking up with terrible aching backs. It has gotten to the point that I dread going to bed at night.

When our two year old granddaughter is dropped off for the day she is laid down in a hole. If she was a baby I wouldn't have to worry about her rolling off the bed.

We definitely will never purchase a pillow top mattress from Serta again.

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Had an Experience with Serta?

Comments

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Serta - Pillowtop mattress has a 12 inch high lump. Serta "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more