I am 75 years old.I bought a serta mattress 18 months ago.

Right from the start I complained that it sagged. I had a very hard time getting someone to come out and look at it. They sent a girl out with her boyfriend and she said there was nothing wrong with it. I told her she needed to lay down on it.

She wouldn't. You can't just look at a mattress and say it doesn't sag. I lay in a hole every night. I bought my granddaughter one at the same time I bought mine and hers sags too.

In the fifty years I have been married, I always bought Sealy mattress.Made a big mistake this time when I bought Serta. I can't get anyone to take it off my hands.It's pretty bad when the Goodwill turns it down.Why don't you have a place to sign my name?

That proves you don't want to corret the problem.419-867-7045 Merlene Hopkins.

Had an Experience with Serta?

Comments

#197136

Maybe the retailer you bought the mattress from is the problem, not Serta. If you really have a warranty complaint go back to the retailer.

Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago [...] and I couldn't be more disappointed..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more